20.4.12

Lush Review: Ro's Argan Body Conditioner


I know last week I reviewed a Lush product and wasn't really all that impressed, but today I really can't contain my excitement for this product... Ro's Argan Body Conditioner truly has to be one of the best products I have ever tried! So now I've already ruined the end of this review for you haha I might as well tell you why I was so impressed . . .


I've heard about this product for a while now and have always read good things, that coupled with the fact that I thought it would go some way to helping with my dry skin meant that I was sure to quickly snap this up when I saw it in Lush the other week. As you can see I've already gotten through it pretty quickly!


One of the things that impresses me the most with this product are the ingredients. Other than argan oil, Lush have included cocoa butter, brazil nut oil, almond oil and shea butter, which promise to leave your skin feeling super soft. The other reason is the smell, which is just amazing! The only way I can think to describe it is like Turkish delight. There's definite notes of rose and it's apparently one of Lush's products in their new Rose Jam line.


What I also like about this product is how unique it is. It's meant as a body conditioner, so to use it you smooth it over your body on wet skin, rinse off and lightly dry. I love this concept of having a conditioner as a treatment for your body, just as you would for your hair, and it truly does work! After every use my skin feels so smooth, soft and hydrated. The lovely scent also lingers and it moisturises my skin for pretty much the whole day.


Overall this is just such a lovely product and a pleasure to use. The scent, the feel and the effect are all amazing, but one little downside is the price. At £15.50 it's quite a lot to pay and I got through my pot in record time! If I was to buy the product again (which I'm sure I will) then I think I would probably use it more as a treatment just once or twice a week rather than everyday.
If you wana take a peek at Ro's Argan Body conditioner then you can find it on Lush's website here.

Have you tried this product? If so, what did you think? :)

25 comments:

  1. I've never actually tried Lush products before, but this sounds a lovely product :)

    Charlee
    Check out my giveaway! :)
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you should definitely give them a go, so much to choose from! :) x

      Delete
  2. I was going to buy this a few weeks back but the price put me off and I ended up getting the dreamwash shower smoothie, I wish I had spent the extra and got this now!
    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try dreamwash as well, always hear great things about that product! But you should definitely give this a go afterwards :p x

      Delete
  3. This sounds really lovely, I've never brought anything from Lush but I've heard so many good things about them recently when I next go shopping I'm so going to treat myself to a few bits and pieces!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should :) Lush is very addictive though! :p x

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of 'body conditioner,' but it sure sounds like a great product! I'll have to try this once my body scrub from body shop is done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty interesting product, I think it would work great as an intensive body lotion as well :) x

      Delete
  5. Never heard of a body conditioner before, but it sounds intriguing. I imagine it would leave you feeling silky smooth! Want to give this a go now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, it's pretty amazing if you have dry skin :) x

      Delete
  6. i love lush, especially there vegan range!! thanks for sharing :-)

    xx Rebecca

    www.orangecoloureddays.blogspot.com

    (ps im following! please visit me and follow back if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! just came across your blog and love it... am now a follower :)

    I've not tried Lush products yet because strangely, everytime I try to set foot in there, I can't stop sneezing because of all the smells as I have really sensitive nose! So I've not really had a chance to get to see the stuff so annoying! I'd really love to try this though...

    Tx

    http://awhimsyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm looks quite nice!
    Thanks for the review and comment on my blog dear :)
    XOXO
    www.Jazzybelleslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been wanting to try Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter forever!!

    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too, so many more products I have my eye on! :p x

      Delete
  10. I have tried the Lush in burgundy. Hasn't worked really good because I've got dark haircolour! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's too bad, I have heard their henna dyes can be a bit tricky

      Delete
  11. I have this too, it smells amazing! :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am in so in love with the smell too! :) x

      Delete
  12. I so wish we had LUSH over here where I live... we do have the Body Shop though so I guess that will do :)
    I remember visiting a LUSH store in Stockholm once and it was like stepping right in to heaven of amazingly scented things :D haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw the body shop is great too, I always crave their products but they can be a little pricey x

      Delete
  13. Wow, that's really original!!

    Never heard that something like this existed!! How great!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute blog you have got! I am a big big fan of LUSH!

    Want to follow each other?

    www.wardrobemenu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This and Rosejam bubbleroon are my fav lush products, great review x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by PaintPotted | Powered by Blogger>