10.12.13

Bedside Table Beauty Essentials


I have a few beauty essentials on my bedside table that I don't think I've talked about, so thought I'd do a small post about what I keep there and use on a daily basis. I'm always a little nosey as to what people's normal everyday go-tos are, so thought this might be an interesting one to do!



After my usual morning shower and cleanse I'll use my Desert Essence Lemon Tea Tree Deodorant. It's a cream stick that I find does a very decent job. The formula is gentle and nourishing, lasts the whole day and the scent is so lovely with sharp notes of zingy citrus. 

My *Nourish Smoothing Hand Lotion takes pride of place on the table and is there for whenever I need to moisturise my hands during the day when I'm home and before bed. The cream is nice and hydrating, however I wouldn't say it's a miracle product for my dry hands, but does a decent job.



When it gets to bed-time, I have three products just for that occasion. I usually apply my *Gwdihw Nail Wizard balm around my cuticles which aren't in the best shape at the moment, so this rich balm really helps soften and heal with natural oils and butters. 

Next I take a little *Badger Sleep Balm and rub a little on my wrists. The soothing scent from the essential oils really helps relax and calm you ready to go to sleep, and is a perfect remedy for restless nights. 



Lastly, I usually spritz a little of *NEOM's Tranquility Organic Pillow Mist on my pillows before bed. The scent is wonderfully calming with relaxing notes of lavender that has really helps me doze off a little easier. I've been going a little Neom crazy lately and have to admit this brand is addictive! Every product I've tried from them is so luxurious and gorgeous, from the packaging to the quality of the ingredients.

What's usually on your bed side table? 

*PR Sample

26 comments:

  1. I have heard so much about the badger sleep balm! i must try it soon because i am unable to sleep these days! :(

    lovely post!

    zara xx

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely purchase, the scent is so calming :) x

      Delete
  2. Hehe, I did a post similar over the weekend. I thought I would share what I use daily because I'm always interested in what others use too! Loved reading this and love that we use a few of the same bits too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll have a look :) Me too it's always so interesting! x

      Delete
  3. Great picks, the pillow mist sounds lovely!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really one of y favourite products now :) x

      Delete
  4. I'd sleep like a baby with these products :)) Love the sound of Neom mist<3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm not a great sleeper so anything helps! x

      Delete
  5. Really need to try the Badger Sleep Balm, I'm almost out of my This Works Deep Sleep Roll-On.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've heard This Works Deep Sleep products are great too, definitely tempted to give them a try next :) x

      Delete
  6. I always used to use Badger balms, no idea why I've stopped- I love the smell of them. Need to dig mine out I think!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scent is definitely the best part, I definitely want to purchase more from them in the future :) x

      Delete
  7. The pillow mist sounds lovely! I use Badger Balm but pop it on my temples and have found that is breaks me out a bit but I never thought to put it on my wrist that's a great idea instead!

    Amber | Amber's Beauty Talk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it's works really well on the wrists, although the scent does rub off a bit sometimes :p x

      Delete
  8. oh the Badger balm looks lovely! ....just wish my children wouldnt wake me up at night :-((!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, that's how I feel...sometimes I just wish I had a full nights' sleep! :-) xx

      Delete
    2. Haha aw that must be quite difficult, but at least it means you have an excuse to stock up on the products! :p x

      Delete
  9. This would make a great tag post! :-) I love to see what other bloggers use, beauty-wise. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree, it's always fun to see what other use on a daily basis :) xx

      Delete
  10. I've got the Neom Tranquility Pillow Spray on my bedside table too - use it nearly every night and it helps me sleep so well. Need to pick up another Badger Balm x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really surprised at how effective it is as I'm an awful sleeper, but it really has helped :) x

      Delete
  11. Great post! Just picked up the Desert Essence deodorant in Tropical Breeze today so relieved to know it's a good one!

    Mayah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I definitely have been loving it so far :) x

      Delete
  12. I've never seen any of these products before but I really want to try the sleep balm, I really need a product like that right now xxxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it, it's been a great purchase for me :) x

      Delete
  13. Love this post! I just discovered your blog & am really enjoying having a read through :)
    You have a new follower x

    www.beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by PaintPotted | Powered by Blogger>