8.12.13

November Empties


I cant believe December has rolled around already and it's time again to show you what I've got through in November (albeit a little late). Unusually it is all skincare haha, but I have picked up a few makeup items in the past few weeks, so will probably be sharing those soon. Here's my thoughts on this month's empties ... 


REN Hydra Calm Cleansing Milk - One of my all-time favourite cleansers now, REN's much talked about Hydra-Calm cleanser (which I believe has a different name now) really calms and gently cleanses my skin to leave it feeling soft and smooth. It's great for anyone who has dry/sensitive skin like myself and I think it'll be a product I'll go back to time and time again. 
Re-purchase? Yes

Faith in Nature Orange and Grapefruit Shower Gel - I really like everything I've tried from this brand so far. This gel is soothing and refreshing to use in the morning, and actually moisturises my dry skin. The scent is perfect for me as I'm a citrus fan and this has lovely uplifting notes. 
Re-purchase? Yes

REN Morrocan Rose Otto Body Wash - This is another product from REN I've really been loving. It you're a fan of rose, then this rich, heavenly scent will be for you! It makes quite a treat in the morning and the golden gel is such a pleasure to use - it feels fantastic on the skin and leaves me feeling very pampered. I think the only downside is that it's a little pricey. 
Re-purchase? Yes (but as a treat)

Eden Be Natural Raspberry and Mandarin Cleanser - I did a review of this a little while back along with a few other items from this lovely brand an can't gush enough about how amazing this product is. If you like oil cleansers then I highly recommend it, particularly for dry skin, this is perfect for removing makeup at the end of the day and a deep cleanse with a warm muslin cloth that leaves my skin plumped and incredibly hydrated!
Re-purchase? Yes


Peppy Galore Diva Face Cream - Again this is a product I have reviewed and loved. It does what it says and moisturises well, lasts the whole day and also improved some skin problems for me.
Re-purchase? Yes

Desert Essence Spicy Vanilla Chai Body Wash - I've really got through the body washes this month! This one is a lovely purchase for winter as the scent is so warming and comforting, so you don't mind hopping in the shower on a cold morning. It cleanses well and I love the subtle after scent, although if you have very dry skin like me I wouldn't say it's overly moisturising, but with a lotion afterwards applied it's fine. - Full review
Re-purchase? Maybe - the scent alone might do it.

Miessence Intensive Body Cream - I got a few samples of this body cream from one of my Souk Souk boxes a while back and have finally started trying them. I have to say though I'm not really taken with it. I find the texture quite weird and running and it's just not hydrating enough for me. 
Re-purchase? No

What have you gotten through this month?

14 comments:

  1. Love the photography.
    Great post and fews!

    Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  2. The REN cleansing milk sounds lovely!

    Katie | and-katie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely been a great product for me that's a repeat buy :) x

      Delete
  3. A bit obsessed with face cleanser, so will keep in mind the REN one :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think if you try it :) x

      Delete
  4. I like the sound of the Raspberry and Mandarin Cleanser! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great product, really protects your skin in the cold weather! x

      Delete
  5. Lovely empties! I need that Eden be natural cleanser :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's an essential for winter! xx

      Delete
  6. Great products in your empty pile, I'd like to try Eden Be Natural products :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photography it looks so lovely! The vanilla body wash sounds sooo yummy! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by PaintPotted | Powered by Blogger>