9.12.13

November Favourites


I've had quite a few new products I've been trying this month, with most of them being introduced to me by the A Beautiful World Best Of Box I purchased. I really love everything I'm going to mention today and I'm so glad I've been testing out new brands as they've really done wonders for my skin lately. 


Pai Organic Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliater - I've wanted to try Pai products forever as most of them are suited towards sensitive skin, and I finally caved and bought this highly recommended exfoliater, The texture is like a thick gel and comes out with small jojoba beads. It feels lovely on the skin and actually quite soothing without any irritation occuring (which is always my main concern) My skin feels refreshed and renewed after using this, as well as soft and hydrated, and I really now can't wait to try more from Pai!

Marble & Milkweed Nourishing Body Oil - This is just amazing for dry skin. The oil is so hydrating and moisturising, as well as rich, but somehow isn't greasy and absorbs well, even lasting well throughout the day to nourish my skin. I love the cute bottle and simple but stylish packaging as well, and this is a winning product for me that I highly recommend for winter.

Organic Surge First Class Mask - I recently raved about this in a review. It's a great mask for when you're in a rush as it's so easy to remove, but nourishes and hydrates a treat as well as leaving a slight glow to the skin. The creamy texture feels nice and the citrus scent is gorgeous.


Balm Balm Lip Balm - I actually forgot I had this and then recently discovered it again at the bottom of my bag. It's simply a must-have for cold winter days when lips are really chapped. I've never really seen a formula quite like this, as the balm is smooth, glides on and sinks into my lips, but isn't heavy or greasy in the slightest. It also nourishes and hydrates fantastically and has really helped repair and heal my dry lips. If there's one lip product to have with you this winter I suggest this one!

Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil - I'd heard so many great things about this brand and wasn't disappointed when I tried their facial oil. It simply has one natural ingredient that is gentle to the skin, but amazingly nourishing and once applied after I've cleansed it really plumps up my skin. The oil is also light and absorbs well rather than sitting on the skin - I think it's the perfect balance if you want something hydrating but don't want anything greasy or heavy. 

MuLondon White Chocolate Elbow, Kneel and Heel Cream - Quite simply I've fallen in love with this product. The cream is so gorgeous, it smooths on to my skin easily and doesn't take long to sink in. It really moisturises my dry skin and a little goes a long way. The best thing though is the scent - it really does smell like chocolate and I just love using it purely for the scent alone! I really do recommend trying this if you suffer from patches of rough, dry skin or are simply a chocolate lover!

What have been your favourites this month? 

15 comments:

  1. Lovely product selection, definitely a couple here I'd like to try :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've all worked so well for me :) Let me know if you purchase any :)

      Delete
  2. I have quite a few of these too! I love squalane facial oil and the MU London chocolate cream smells sooooooo good! I have asked for the Best of ABW for Christmas so I've got to wait til then to open it but I can't wait to use the marble & milkweed body oil again I tried a sample and it smells so good! I really want to try Pai and I've seen the organic surge face mask quite a lot! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely a lovely xmas present to open :) The body oil is amazing, I'm dreading when it runs out! xx

      Delete
  3. Very nice products! I really like Indie Lee products as well. I recently bought Squalane face oil and the blemish lotion and I couldn't be happier with both products :) Now I'd love to get the MuLondon white chocolate cream. I am currently in a "cocoa" phase so anything smelling like chocolate is more than welcome haha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz, oh then you definitely have to get the MuLondon cream! :) x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks :) They've all been great additions to my skincare routine x

      Delete
  5. Lovely picks Tania! I've used about half of these and can't fault any of them :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, they are all such great quality :) x

      Delete
  6. Some gorge products! The ABW box definitely swayed my favourites recently. I purchased the MU London white chocolate truffle cream as a gift for someone and almost cried when I smelt it...man it's hard giving away beauty products, and nooow I'm gonna have to buy it for myself too. Damn.

    Mayah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Thanks so much for including MuLondon in your November favourites. Fab that you're enjoying your White Chocolate Elbow, Knee & Heel cream. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try the MuLondon white chocolate cream. I have seen so many people rave over their products x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by PaintPotted | Powered by Blogger>