1.4.14

March Favourites


I decided not to create an endless list from the past few months of my favourite products and just stick with this past month! I'm not going to go into too much detail on most of these as I either have upcoming full reviews or have already featured them in a review, so this is just a quick round-up of what I'm currently loving and why...



John Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
I did a post about this in my John Masters Travel Kit review, and couldn't sing its praises enough. Not only does this product have an incredible scent but it also leaves my hair feeling silky soft and completely free of knots or tangles, which my hair is often prone to. 

RMS 'Un' Cover-up Concealer
I'd heard and read so many positive things about this concealer, and I'm always on the lookout for a good one, given my dark circles, so I finally caved and bought this as a treat. So far, I've been really impressed and loving the pigmented coverage and creamy texture that makes it easily to apply. I've also found it to last well throughout the day and I'm really looking forward to purchasing more from RMS in the future as this was my very first buy from them!

MyChelle Pure Harmony Cleanser
I've  been looking for a good morning cleanser for a while and took a chance when I saw this one on Love Lula, designed specifically for sensitive skin. I've been a little cautious lately after having a few bad reactions, but I've absolutely been loving this gentle light cream. It's perfect to quickly apply and wash off in the morning, with the milky formula leaving my skin soft, soothed and feeling refreshed. 

Pacifica Blood Orange Moisture Lip Tint
I saw a small gift set from Pacifica in Tescos recently and couldn't resist as it was half-price, and also in one of my favourite scents - blood orange. The fragrance definitely didn't disappoint, and all the products have the most amazing juicy citrus notes which has made applying the lip tint all the more lovely. The colour is also a gorgeous subtle coral, and the ingredients leave my lips moisturised for a good few hours. 

Deep Steep Passion Fruit-Guava Sugar Scrub
Deep Steep never disappoints and recently I've been trying quite a few of their Passion Fruit-Guava range which is just incredible! The scent is sweet, fruity and uplifting, and in particular my favourite try so far has been this sugar scrub. The sugar is a gentle exfoliant that doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it soft, smooth and smelling wonderful.


What have been your favourite products this month? 

19 comments:

  1. The RMS concealer looks wonderful! I am soon going to be purchasing their foundation, so excited to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, can't wait to see the review :) x

      Delete
  2. The Deep Steep scrub is so awesome! The scent, the texture, and it's beyond hydrating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I think it's really one of the best scrubs I've ever used! x

      Delete
  3. The scrub looks amazing! Definitely want to try!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that Deep Steep Scent!<3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, I think I might get the body oil to spritz during the summer as well :) x

      Delete
  5. I can see why you would love these products, nice selection. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. So glad to have recently discovered them, will have to look out for more products! x

      Delete
  7. The passion fruit guava is awesome, I had the hand soap :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have that too, I probably have too much in the range haha x

      Delete
  8. I love the RMS concealer too, considering it covers my dark circles which are horrendous, it is awesome! The blood orange lip tint sounds delicious and I love John Masters too....nice choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I finally got it, it really works so well :) x

      Delete
  9. Great post, I want to try that sugar scrub now! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  10. love John Masters and rms. Love deep steep and like Evelyn I want to try it now! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. John Masters hair products are fantastic. Recently tried my first product from Deep Steep and loved it, need to try more now.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by PaintPotted | Powered by Blogger>